License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, LongaronMuseum is own the intellectual property rights in the Sites and material on the Sites. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Sites for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Sites (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Sites
- Show any material from the Sites in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Sites for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Sites
- Redistribute material from the Sites except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
Anyone wishing to use the materials from the Sites for purposes other than as authorized herein must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use may be granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of LongaronMuseum or the appropriate rights holder. A usage fee may be charged depending on the nature of the proposed use. For works of art from the LongaronMuseum collection reproduced on the Sites, Contact Us. For works of art from other museums or collections reproduced on the Sites, contact the organization credited in the work’s caption directly. For all other images on the Sites, and for any text excerpts, Contact Us.